If you're new to Instagram, or just want to learn more about how to use it effectively to promote your podcast, this episode is for you. Instagram has so many features that you can use to get your show in front of new people. But whilst it's diverse, it's also a platform that can cause much frustration, mainly due to the regular algorithm shifts.
Despite this, I believe Instagram is the best social media platform for podcasters (if your ideal client hangs out there). There are so many features that you can use to get your show in front of new people. But whilst it's diverse, it's also a platform that can cause much frustration, mainly due to the regular algorithm shifts.
Tune in to this week's episode as I chat with Lorna Taylor, an Instagram Coach and Manager. Lorna helps busy entrepreneurs to successfully and organically master Instagram, turn posts into profit and grow their business online. She creates content ideas, courses and resources for women in business who want to work with an expert and offers 1:1 coaching for more personalised support. She has her own podcast 'Tales from the Gram' which is full of success stories, lessons and tips to help you master Instagram and learn from the accounts doing it best.
- What a good Instagram profile looks like
- How to write a great caption
- The different features and how you can use them as a podcaster
TUNE IN TO THE EPISODE
- ‘‘Instagram stories are the shortcut to people's DMS’’
- ‘‘A single photo image appears once in somebody's feed and then they've seen it. But a carousel, if there are five images in a carousel, that means there are five opportunities for somebody to see that in their feed’’.
- ‘‘I like to think of them more as you know, the cherry on the top of the cake, the little sprinkles on the top because they aren't going to harm your posts in any way, but they might not do the job that you think they're going to do.’’
Instagram is a great platform for podcasters to promote their show and attract new listeners. By following the tips in this post, you can create an engaging and effective profile that will help you reach more listeners. Are you ready to start using Instagram to promote your podcast?
CONNECT WITH SARAH
CONNECT WITH ROSEMARIE
Are you subscribed to the podcast? I hope so but if not, why not head on over to your favourite podcast listening app and hit that follow button so you don’t miss out on any future podcast episodes? Click here to follow the show on Apple Podcasts.
And if you’re loving the podcast, I would love it if you could leave a rating and/or review on Apple Podcasts. I personally read every review and will even give you a shoutout on the next episode.
And it's super easy! Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to leave a rating and select “write a Review.” And that’s it! Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!