It's a new year which usually means new goals. How do you set goals for your business and what steps do you take to ensure you achieve them? In this episode, I'm joined by Sarah Joyce Hindle, a business & mindset coach for entrepreneurs who know they are meant for more. Sarah focuses on helping passionate souls align who they are and what they do so that their business can grow and impact more people.
Sarah is an ICF ACC accredited business coach with over a decade of business experience. She runs The Joyful Business Club for those who are looking for community & accountability on their entrepreneurial journey as well as an intensive business accelerator programme several times a year.
- What you should consider when goal setting
- The importance of setting daily intentions to keep moving forward
- How you can bring joy to your life and business
TUNE IN TO THE EPISODE
- ‘‘If we reflect on our week with compassion and what we've chosen to do with kindness, we can find the root of what stopped us from achieving that goal.’’
- ‘I want you to think about building all the other little goals around that big feeling goal. And that feeling might be powerful and it's okay. What does powerful look like to you?’’
- ‘‘Doing a tiny action nearly every day to propel you forward, even when the day has gone to pot…and you just want to go and grab the wine and ignore the world, what's that one thing you can do, even on those days, that's going to move you forward.’’
Goal setting is important for everyone, especially small business owners. When you set goals, make sure they are SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound. To keep moving forward in your business and achieve your goals, it’s important to set daily intentions. This could be something as simple as writing down three things you want to accomplish today or taking five minutes each morning to focus on your breath and centre yourself before beginning your day. Will you give these tips a try?
CONNECT WITH SARAH
CONNECT WITH ROSEMARIE
Are you subscribed to the podcast? I hope so but if not, why not head on over to your favourite podcast listening app and hit that follow button so you don’t miss out on any future podcast episodes? Click here to follow the show on Apple Podcasts.
And if you’re loving the podcast, I would love it if you could leave a rating and/or review on Apple Podcasts. I personally read every review and will even give you a shoutout on the next episode.
And it's super easy! Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to leave a rating and select “write a Review.” And that’s it! Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!