You've created a podcast episode that is informative, entertaining, and engaging but what do you do with all of that content once it's been published? You can recycle it! Repurposing your podcast content into multiple pieces of content is a great way to maximise its reach and get the most out of your content. Tune in to this week’s episode to learn tips for getting started with repurposing your podcast content, what content you should pull to get your listeners/audience to take action and an easy way you can store your content.
Tune in to this episode as I chat with Cassondra Collins, a Content Repurposing expert who has leaned on the advice her grandfather gave her at a young age, "Work smarter, not harder." She applies this concept to content creation and teaches people how to create new content without creating NEW content. By teaching people how to maximise their podcast into multiple forms of content, she helps coaches and healers hit more people in their target audience. She lives in the mountains of West Virginia with her husband, daughter, and two dogs.
- Tips for getting started with repurposing your podcast content
- What content you should pull to get your listeners/audience to take action
- How you can store your content for easy access (and the benefits of doing this)
- A day in the life of a content repurposing expert
TUNE IN TO THE EPISODE
- ''When I transcribe something, when I see a line that's kind of that punch-you-in-the-gut-get-your-attention kind of line, those are your lines that are perfect to put on quote graphics.’’
- ‘‘I work with my clients on a very personal level. I feel like we have to really be able to know each other so that I can really capture their tone and their voice. On top of that, I'm an empath. So what was once a curse to me in my teenage years has now become an incredible asset because I can listen to people's recordings as I'm reading along with the transcription, and I can really pick up on the emotion in what it is that they're saying.’’
- ‘‘You can literally create one long-form or even short-form post that can go on LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook. Then you can turn around and take a clip of the video and that can go on Reels.’’
Podcasting is a great way to market your business but it’s even better at streamlining your content creation process and making your content work for you! By pulling the main points from each episode and creating different types of content, you can make sure your message reaches as many people as possible. And by storing your content in Airtable or Trello, you’ll simplify the process for yourself and your team. So start repurposing your content today and see how much easier life becomes.
CONNECT WITH CASSONDRA
CONNECT WITH ROSEMARIE
Are you subscribed to the podcast? I hope so but if not, why not head on over to your favourite podcast listening app and hit that follow button so you don’t miss out on any future podcast episodes? Click here to follow the show on Apple Podcasts.
And if you’re loving the podcast, I would love it if you could leave a rating and/or review on Apple Podcasts. I personally read every review and will even give you a shoutout on the next episode.
And it's super easy! Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to leave a rating and select “write a Review.” And that’s it! Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!