Podcasters often ask themselves how they can get more people to listen to their show. While there are many ways to do this, one great way is to use paid ads on the social media platform of your choice. Paid ads can help you reach new listeners who may not have heard of your podcast before, and can help drive traffic to your podcast and your business. In this episode, our guest, Emily Dolton, shares some tips for using paid ads to promote your podcast and funnel people into your offer. Tune in to learn more!
Emily Dolton is a Facebook Ads and Social Media Strategist for service-based entrepreneurs with evergreen offers, who want high-quality consistent leads without having to rely on launches. With two decades of experience in data analysis, commercial strategy, customer journeys and sales forecasting, Emily’s career has been forged from a love of making the numbers talk and using data to make great decisions. Full of energy, enthusiasm and expertise, Emily helps business owners to find a simple, streamlined way of growing their business, that’s both sustainable and feels good.
- How to know if you’re ready to get started using paid ads in your business
- The one thing you need to be successful at using paid ads
- The budget you should consider before getting started with paid ads
- What to look for to know whether your ads are working
- Why you should add the Facebook Pixel to your website before getting started with ads
TUNE IN TO THE EPISODE
- ‘‘If you are thinking, actually I'd like to invest in ads, then treat it as it's intended - for testing and learning over a period of time.’’
- ‘’It's about ads amplifying when an offer is already working well and you know what you want to use that tool for.’’
- ‘’It's about going in with an open mind rather than a fixed mindset…particularly with your first couple of campaigns because it takes time for Facebook to learn who your people are, who to show your ads to but it also takes time for you to figure out, test what works well, what audiences work well, and what creatives work well for you.’’
Are you ready to get started with paid ads? It’s not as daunting as it may seem. In order to be successful, all you need is a little know-how and a budget that will allow you to test and measure your results. Paid ads can be a great way to grow your podcast audience but only if they’re used correctly. So, are you going to give them a try?
CONNECT WITH EMILY
CONNECT WITH ROSEMARIE
Are you subscribed to the podcast? I hope so but if not, why not head on over to your favourite podcast listening app and hit that follow button so you don’t miss out on any future podcast episodes? Click here to follow the show on Apple Podcasts.
And if you’re loving the podcast, I would love it if you could leave a rating and/or review on Apple Podcasts. I personally read every review and will even give you a shoutout on the next episode.
And it's super easy! Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to leave a rating and select “write a Review.” And that’s it! Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!